Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Coby Isolation Headphones

Coby headphones are probably some of the nicest in the ear headphones I have owned. They actually do isolate outside noise, and Unlike Skullcandies they don't lose the little rubber piece on the end. They have nice sound quality and have a pretty long chord so they dont pull on your ear if you have your mp3 device in your pocket. I personally use them for drumming. I turn the volume to about 90% and i can hear everything just fine, even when beating the crap out of my drums. These are a great pair of headphones for an exceptionally low price, so why go out and get skullcandy, sony, boss, and even beats when you can get these for a little over 5 dollars! Trust me your ears and your wallet will be thanking you after you buy these.

No comments:

Post a Comment